One of the biggest growing challenges to poultry farming in recent years is the growth of Avian Flu in global bird stocks. The variety of different strains presents problems in quickly identifying the specific threats to birds and administering the...
However, trends within the poultry industry are pointing toward reducing antibiotic use in stocks. This reduction is being pushed by supermarkets and consumers. Ultimately the key message being, prevention is better than cure.
An integral prevention method is on site disposal. Key areas where incineration can help improve your bio security include:
• Fast and effective disposal of fallen stock
• Elimination of collection services and the site-to-site transmission
• Additional benefits of incineration:
• Zero collection costs
• Reduction of site odour for sitting waste
• Bone-meal generated as a salable by-product