TEGACTIVE is a combination of organic acids and protected essential oils effective along the gastrointestinal tract which allows the progressive release during digestion.
It is a potential alternative to antibiotic growth promoters.
It is a potential alternative to antibiotic growth promoters thanks:
Its proliferative properties: enhance the development of the intestinal mucosa and the recovery of damaged villi
Its action against Gram germs - (Brachyspira, Lawsonia and E. coli) and Gram + (Clostridia, Streptococcus, ...)
Controls post-weaning enteric problems (diarrhoea for E. coli ....) and infections caused by Streptococcus suis (meningitis, ...)
Controls enteric problems at the beginning of fattening and during fattening (Diarrhoea colitis, Ileitis, dysentery, clostridiosis ...).
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Permits to reserve antibiotics as therapeutic weapons, reducing the problem of resistance.
- Improves growth and productive results
TEGACTIVE combines active molecules extracted from various plants, that thanks their synergistic effect, get activity against germs Gram - and Gram + with an efficiency much higher than one active substance.
TEGACTIVE combines the physiological action of butyric acid which reinforces the tight junctions of the intestinal barrier preventing the entry of pathogens.
TEGACTIVE mechanism of action:
- The mechanism of action of the essential oils is the modification of the structure of the cell membrane of the bacterium.
- This involvement also occurs at the mitochondrial level, locking some enzyme profiles that prevent the production of ATP.
- This mechanism of action can act synergistically with antibiotics enhancing their effectiveness.
PROTECTED ORGANIC ACIDS
The main ingredient of the mixture of organic acids is protected benzoic acid
- Active at higher pH
- Slow release along all the intestine
- It acts very powerfully against pathogenic bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella, reducing the incidence of diarrhoea
It improves average daily gain and feed conversion
Acidifies urine pH reducing emission of ammonia